- Ensure the Company is in compliance with local legal rules and regulations;
- Perform HSE workplace inspections as per company policy, issue report of violations or unsafe practices for immediate corrective actions;
- Ensure HSE related documents are implemented and maintained in conformance with relevant standard;
- Analyze all HSE feedback and recommend for improvement;
- To develop and implememt proactive strategies to improve safety culture, awareness, visibility among employees and performance.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in construction.
- Minimum Diploma in Safety and Health Management.
- Have attended & completed SHO course.
Working Location: Kuala Lumpur and Penang branch
Employment Type: Contract
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Please email your resume to email@example.com