- Conduct Inspection on M&E work done by vendors.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed M&E work to the client.
- Attend to M&E rectification works.
- Assist the Team Leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan (PSQP).
- Attend to client’s representatives, vendors (subcontractors’ and suppliers’).
- Attend/ involve in work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements of Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in M&E site supervision works.
- Familiarity and understanding of engineering design, technical knowledge and specifications in the industry
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specification.
Please drop your resume to email@example.com