- Assist Project Manager in the site management and supervision.
- Daily planning and progress reporting.
- Handling documenting client complaints.
- Monitor vendors, subcontractors of their performance.
- Attend in work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements.
- Assist safety personnel to oversee general safety and health at site.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in construction.
- Minimum Diploma in Architectural/ Civil/ Structural/ Building Engineering.
Working Location: Kuala Lumpur and Penang branch
Employment Type: Contract
Please email your resume to email@example.com