- Advise the Management, Project Leader, Cost & Planning (C&P) department on a broad range of matters associated with the full range of acquisition relating to long and short term planning, procurement support, contract administration of construction projects.
- Assist the C&P department in the preparation of all pre-award, post-award and termination documentation.
- Consult directly with project leader and external consultants to develop solutions that revise contractor requirements to include best-practice controls and related systems for the enhancement of productivity and monetary as well as resource savings.
- Responsible in tracking/monitoring contract actions to ensure compliance with administrative procedures, regulations, and statutes.
- Identify and analyze procurement process problems, trends, and emerging needs.
- Formulate and justify new statutory initiatives to address unique problems, to meet newly emerging acquisition needs, and to resolve critical procurement process problems.
- Assist in tracking/monitoring contract actions to ensure compliance with administrative procedures, regulations, and statutes.
- Prepare reports, briefings and correspondences for Management, Project Leader as well as Client and consultant on project timeline, contractor performance and resource trends and availability.
- Must have solid understanding compliance with contract cost and scope specifications.
- Requires research/analysis to determine the availability of requirements such as construction and personnel management services and advises the Contracting Officer and Project Manager on appropriate contracting techniques and procedures to solve critical operational gaps.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Familiar with contract construction acquisition.
- Minimum of five years’ recent experience in supporting in contracts and procurement. Contract should include PAM Contract, Design/Build Contract & FIDIC Contract.
- Excellent knowledge of contract management principles, Federal Acquisition Regulations, methods and practices to plan, organize and manage the delivery of exceptional contracting and procurement support services.
- Employs a broad range of acquisition and project management principles and methodology to integrate the efforts and align the priorities of the key stakeholders in the project lifecycle.