- Responsible in tender evaluation, preparation and submission of tender;
- Carry out measurement of quantity of works;
- Prepare and monitor working budget and cash flow of the project undertaken;
- Coordinate purchasing process, liaising with vendors (suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants) and authorities as required for accomplishment of project.
- Practical knowledge in pre and post tender exercise;
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specifications;
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience in quantity surveying preferably in construction of buildings and infrastructure;
- Intermediate level in Glodon Software.
- Minimum Diploma in Quantity Surveying
This is a contract position and required to based in northern region.
Please drop your resume to email@example.com