- Fully responsible for site safety, health and environment aspects has been identified and properly managed to comply with legal requirements;
- Liaise with Project Manager on all safety, health and environment for continuous improvement;
- Coordinate with authorities and ensure all reports and documents are well prepared and submitted timely;
- Investigate any cases brought to attention with regards to SHE;
- Arrange and participate in safety committee meeting and follow up with action status.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in construction of buildings and infrastructure.
- Minimum Diploma in Safety and Health Management.
- Have attended & completed SHO course.
- Acquired Green Book from DOSH.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001/ OHSAS 18001/ EMS 14001.
- Yellow Book holder
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org