- Carry out measurement of quantity of works.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow for project.
- Advise Project Leader on the project’s financial status and contractual matters.
- Follow up on project progress and handle claims/payment for project.
- Liaise with vendors (suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants) and relevant authorities for accomplishment of project.
- Study all site instructions issues and advice Project Leader of time and cost implications.
- Assessment of variation order and prepare final account.
- Assist Contract Manager in contractual matters.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in dealing with contract related matters of retail shopping mall, large construction.
- Strong knowledge in contract management and administration of FIDIC (red book).
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- High self-discipline
Work of location:
- Contract (maximum 2 years)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org