- Assist the Team Leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan (PSQP).
- Attend to client’s representatives, vendors (subcontractors’ and suppliers’).
- Attend / involve in work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements of Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Conduct Inspection on C&S work done by vendors.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed C&S work to the client.
- Ensure that updated drawings including shop drawings are used for construction and keep latest records in line with the requirements of IMS.
- Attend to C&S rectification works.
- Minimum Diploma in Architectural / Civil / Structural / Building Engineering / Construction Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the management of construction project preferably in buildings and infrastructure.
- Good project management skills with experience in managing projects from conceptual phase through to construction and commissioning.
- Familiarity and understanding of engineering design, technical knowledge and specifications in the industry
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specification.
This is a contract position and required to be based in northern region.
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org