• Assist Finance Manager to implement, monitor and ensure the smooth day to day operation of Finance Department and all respects of financial accounting and reporting.
• Ensure that all general accounting transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner by managing daily operations in accounting
• Perform duties in accordance with Accounting Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure transactions are recorded accurately in accounting system.
• Verify and process payment to suppliers, vendors, staff and petty cash reimbursement.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement as well as inter-branch transactions reconciliation
• Check all claims submitted for correctness and completeness with original receipt before submission for verification and approval.
• Verify all suppliers’ invoice against the appropriate supporting documents. Review and ensure proper authorization before sending for approval of payment.
• Responsible for maintaining item code or charge code.
• Liaise with external auditor, subcontractor, tax agent, bank officer and company secretary.
• Perform other tasks and duties when necessary.
• This position must possess at least Diploma in Accounting/LCCI/Professional Certificate in Accounting.
• Minimum 2 years working experience, preferable Junior Executive specializing in Finance-General/Cost Accounting.
• Must have knowledge in basic accounting standards, GST.
• Quick learner and problem solver.
• Able to read and speak in Chinese.
• Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
• This position needed during office hour.
• Overtime will be needed due to workload