- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and site en-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan.
- At least 2 years relevant experience (quality inspection, auditing and testing experience).
- Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/Building Engineering/Construction Management or higher qualification.
Working Location: Kuala Lumpur & Penang branch
Employment Type: Contract
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org