we are hiring
“ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER”
Nakano Construction is looking for a great new talent with sound knowledge as described below to join us. As an Assistant Project Manager,
you are accountable for
- Responsible for project scheduling, coordination, execution and budgetary control;
- Assist Project Manager in the planning and sequencing of daily construction operations;
- Monitor and assess the sub-contractors’ and suppliers’ performance in terms of work and supplies;
- Supervisory role to supervise site staffs including performance review, hiring, coaching, site operations works in order to resolve any discrepancies and problems arise;
- Carry out work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing projects from conceptual phase through to construction and commissioning;
- Familiarity and understanding of engineering design, technical knowledge and specifications in the industry;
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specifications;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the management of construction project preferably in buildings and infrastructure.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil/ Structural/Building Engineering/ Construction Management.
- Oversea graduated would be preferable
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Please drop your resume to email@example.com