we are hiring
Nakano Construction is looking for a great new talent with sound knowledge as described below to join us as a Project Manager,
you are accountable for
- Identify any special technical requirements, additional and alternative procedures for the project
- Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
- Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
- Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department to ensure the implementations is within the budget, proper handled and controlled;
- Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc;
- Monitor and assess the sub-contractors’ and suppliers’ performance in terms of work and supplies;
- Supervisory role to supervise site staffs including performance review, hiring, coaching, site operations work in order to resolve any discrepancies and problems arise;
- Carry out work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing projects from conceptual phase through to construction and commissioning;
- Familiarity and understanding of engineering design, technical knowledge and specifications in the industry;
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specifications;
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the management of construction project preferably in buildings and infrastructure.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil/ Structural/Building Engineering/ Construction Management.
- Oversea graduated would be preferable.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specification.
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org